CBD for Pets Guide
GET YOUR FREE CBD FOR PETS GUIDE
Each of our CBD for pets products are carefully formulated to target common ailments in pets. With our growing line of CBD for dogs, cats and horses, there’s something to benefit every pet. Here are some of our top selling CBD for pets:
HEAL: CBD Oil For Dogs$99.99 — or subscribe and save 15% Add to cart
EASE: CBD for Dogs$87.99 — or subscribe and save 15% Add to cart
CALM: CBD Oil for Dogs$74.99 — or subscribe and save 15% Add to cart
REMEDY: Tumors, Cysts and Infections for Dogs$43.99 – $71.99 — or subscribe and save 15% Select options
CBD for Pets - Trusted By Veterinarians
DOSING CBD for Dogs & Pets
Need help with CBD dosage for dogs & pets?
CBD Dog Health tinctures are developed with a 1mL dose containing the average CBD dosage that will be effective for most pets. Based on research and our experience, this is a benchmark dosage that works for a majority of cases, however, despite common misconceptions, there is no accurate CBD dosage calculator. Dosing CBD for dogs, cats, and pets has little to do with size and weight, and sensitivity to CBD can range greatly and even change over time with age or chronic illness. This is why finding the right dosage of CBD for dogs, cats and pets is best determined by taking into account the unique needs and health status of each individual pet.
Biggest Savings on CBD for Pets
Are you just getting started with CBD for pets? Then bundle and save 15% (plus free shipping!) with our CBD Power Duo and CBD Allergy Duo, each bundle includes two incredible holistic products to support your pet’s health, with all the incredible advantages of our quality Full Spectrum CBD for dogs, cats and pets, to help them live their best lives.
Meet Your Founder
It’s no secret that I love animals. To see me on my rescue farm, Fire Flake Farm, is to see me in my element. Looking in on my furry and feathered and very joyful family of dogs, chickens, geese, and pigs, you would never suspect that my pets and I were once full of aches, pains, and anxiety.
When I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one of my biggest fears was being in too much pain to keep going on adventures with my dogs. Determined to find an alternative to toxic pharmaceuticals, I discovered medical cannabis, and that’s when everything changed⎯⎯for me and my animals.
I’ve been practicing cannabis medicine since 2015, and by 2016, I became one of the first graduates of the Medical Cannabis program at University of Vermont. I spent the next two years searching for ethical, safe hemp farmers in Colorado and finding trusted partners who helped me launch CBD Dog Health in 2018.
Since then I’ve continued my mission to educate pet parents and veterinarians on the benefits of cannabis as medicine. Today, I am so proud to share that I am pain free, along with all the animals on my rescue farm, and all without any toxic medications, thanks to this miraculous plant. Cannabis medicine has changed my life and my pets lives- ask me how it can change yours.
Why Buy CBD Dog Health Products?
When it comes to CBD for dogs and pets, not all products are of equal quality. With so many CBD brands to choose from, here’s a few reasons why our products stand above the rest.
- Our Full-Spectrum Hemp Extracts come from high-quality hemp, grown organically in the U.S. without the use of herbicides, pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Our tinctures and salves are formulated from a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, which is legal in all 50 states, and is regulated to contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp CBD for dogs, cats and horses are organic, non-GMO, and 100% human grade.
- Each of our formulas contain a Full Spectrum of active cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBN, CBDA, and a variety of naturally occurring terpenes.
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp Extracts are extracted using supercritical CO2 extraction from the flower, with no toxic chemical solvents or contaminants.
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp CBD for dogs, cats and horses products are manufactured with 100% food-grade ingredients.
- Our products are free of synthetic glycol and other chemicals, which can degrade the potency of CBD, and potentially be toxic.
- Every product and every batch of our CBD for dogs, cats and horses is tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure potency, all products must contain the correct amount of cannabinoids, and purity, with no unwanted contaminants.
- CBD Dog Health products are available in retailers around the country, as well as available for home delivery to all 50 states.
Is CBD for Dogs, Cats and Horses Safe?
Absolutely! But we still want to tell you why!
You might have heard the terms CBD for dogs, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, CBD extract, hemp for dogs, or cannabis oil used interchangeably. For the most part, these all refer to one thing: cannabidiol, also known as CBD, extracted from a Hemp plant.
Our company uses Full Spectrum Hemp Extract in all of our CBD for dogs, cats and horses, including our tinctures and topical salves. Studies are continually being conducted on the many uses of full-spectrum hemp extract CBD for dogs, cats and other animals. CBD for dogs and pets has been shown to not only be extremely safe, but also very effective on animals. One thing is clear: CBD for dogs, cats and horses is a natural, safe way to manage a variety of ailments.
CBD is completely non-psychoactive, meaning that CBD for dogs and pets will not make your pet “high”. Clinical tests from Colorado State University have also shown that CBD for pets is both safe and non-addictive, it’s also impossible to overdose on CBD. There have also been studies on using CBD for dogs which shows that CBD for dogs and pets can be effective without the harmful side effects that come with prescribed pharmaceuticals.
What do veterinarians think about CBD for pets? In recent surveys, many vets vouch that they have seen CBD for pets used successfully, with no observable side effects. Recently, Nevada has become the first state in the U.S. to protect and authorize veterinarians to recommend and administer CBD for dogs and pets under a new law that takes effect October 1st, 2021.