Becoming a Certified Pet Health Coach with Jessica Fisher
Every day there are more pet parents looking for ways to make informed decisions about the care of their pets, seeking holistic veterinarians and alternatives to conventional pharmaceuticals and veterinary care. Additionally, more pet professionals are looking for ways to expand their knowledge and skills, and turning to holistic veterinary care. In this episode of Your Natural Dog with Angela Ardolino, we’re joined by Jessica L. Fisher, Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainer, Host of The Pet Parenting Reset and Certified Pet Health Coach, thanks to Dr. Ruth Roberts’ Holistic Pet Health Certification Program. Jessica joins me to discuss dog behavior, Dr. Ruth’s program, what she’s gained from becoming a certified pet health coach, and how you can become a certified pet health coach.
- Positive Reinforcement Dog Training
- Highly processed kibble as a cause of behavior problems
- Helping your newly rescued dog settle in
- Becoming a Certified Pet Health Coach
- Learning about Holistic Pet Health from Dr. Ruth Roberts
- Putting together a Holistic Toolkit for Pet Health
- Holistic Veterinary Care vs. Conventional Veterinary Care
- Gaining access to a team of Holistic Veterinarians & Holistic Pet Experts
- How to Become a Certified Pet Health Coach with Dr. Ruth Roberts
- Jessica L Fisher’s The Pet Parenting Reset
- Become a Certified Pet Health Coach with Dr. Ruth Roberts
- Follow The Pet Parenting Reset on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Catch up with The Pet Parenting Reset on Rumble and YouTube
- Catch Jessica as co-host of Pet Health Junkies Podcast
- Have a question about your pet that you want answered on the podcast? Email us at [email protected]
- Angela Ardolino
Note: Like all discount codes, they don’t last furever!
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert and educator who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. Angela owns and operates Fire Flake Farm, a rescue animal sanctuary farm, and two locations of her natural pet salon and shop Beautify the Beast. She’s also the founder and formulator of CBD Dog Health, which offers high quality, all-natural cannabis health and wellness products for pets; and MycoDog, which creates and produces high-quality medicinal mushroom and adaptogen tinctures specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she has used CBD Dog Health’s Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, and now MycoDog mushroom extracts, on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has Odie, a 16-year-old mini-schnauzer, as well as Jolene, Maza, and Rhemi. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Jessica L Fisher
Jessica is a Holistic Pet Health Coach and a Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainer. Once she began training dogs and helping her clients improve their dogs’ diets, she noticed drastic improvements in their behavior. This lead her to focus heavily on holistic health for her clients.
Becoming a certified Holistic Pet Health Coach allows her to help dogs and cats live better lives by empowering their owners to take control of their pets’ health and wellbeing.