Our premium full-spectrum CBD formula for cats is made to the highest quality standards, in order to deliver consistent, safe results.
- Domestic, non-GMO
- Grown organically without the use of pesticides and herbicides
- CO2 extracted for highest quality oil
- Free of residual chemicals and solvents such as ethanol and butane
- 100% food grade
Every CBD Cat Health product is tested by an independent third-party laboratory for purity and potency. We proudly provide immediate access to every product’s certificates of analysis, which are available here.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, and Hemp Seed Oil. – That’s it.
1 ml dropper contains at least 37 mg of CBD. Each 1 oz bottle contains approximately 30 mL servings. Graduated dropper (with mL measurements) included.
Full-spectrum hemp extract includes a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids in addition to CBD, including CBC, CBG, CBN, and less than 0.3% THC. To view the full cannabinoid profile, click here.
IMPORTANT: Sensitivity to CBD ranges from case to case, independent of weight and size of the animal.
Despite common misconceptions, dosing has very little to do with your cat’s size or weight. Dosage is most effectively determined with consideration for each animal’s unique physiological condition. This includes characteristics such as their endocannabinoid system, age, metabolism, disease process, current ailments and other individual health factors.
During the first few weeks, we recommend a trial and error method as you monitor your animal’s response and determine optimal dose. The old saying “start low and go slow” is extremely applicable when considering full-spectrum hemp extract for your animal.
Hemp extract is extremely safe, even at high levels. The most common, however unlikely, effects you may see are sleepiness or loose stools/diarrhea. Bodily injury as a result of CBD consumption is highly unlikely.
One dropper of HEAL contains the average effective daily dose for senior animals and those suffering chronic conditions. This is a benchmark that works for most cats, however you may need more or less depending on the function of their endocannabinoid system and other physiological attributes.
Based on research and from our experience, we recommend the following starting dosages:
- Cancer – Research shows success with 50-100 mg daily. We suggest starting with no more than 35 mg a day mg (1-2 ml) daily and increase over the course of time depending on reaction.
- Seizures– Start with 35-50 mg (1-2 ml) daily and/or during seizure activity to stop seizures from occurring.
- Autoimmune Diseases – Start with 35-50 mg (1-2 ml) daily and increase as needed.
To learn more about effective dosing, visit www.cbddoghealth.com/dosing
- Shake the bottle before each use.
- Apply the oil directly to the gums, or as close as possible.
- Wipe the dropper clean after use to prevent contamination.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Split the total daily dose into 2 or more smaller portions (micro-doses) to maintain consistent blood concentration levels.
According to preliminary research, blood concentration after oral administration typically reaches peak levels after 2 hours and is mostly eliminated from the body within 6-8 hours.
TRY KEEPING A DAILY JOURNAL TO TRACK YOUR ANIMAL’S RESPONSE.
- Keep a log of the dose in milligrams (mg) of CBD.
- Record some information about how they respond (eg. energy levels, mobility, symptom relief, sleep patterns etc.).
- Adjust accordingly. We encourage you to be flexible with the dose until you find the right amount for your pet’s specific needs. If you’re worried about giving too much, rest assured; Research shows that CBD is extremely safe for your animal, even at incredibly high doses.