Veterinary Cannabis Education with Sandi Krucik-van Bommel
As pet parents are increasingly seeking holistic alternatives to pharmaceuticals, such as cannabis for pets, unfortunately most veterinarians are not able to advise them. This is why veterinary cannabis education is so vital. In this episode of Your Natural Dog with Angela Ardolino, we’re joined by Sandi Krucik-van Bommel, a Veterinary Cannabis Counselor with over 30 years of veterinary industry experience. Sandi joins us to discuss the benefits of cannabis for pets, and the importance of cannabis education, both for pet parents and veterinary professionals. From alleviating pain to helping pets with cancer and seizures, we’ll explore the myriad of ways cannabis can enhance the lives of our beloved pets, as well as how to choose the right cannabis product for your pet.
- Becoming a Veterinary Cannabis Counselor
- Helping pet parents with cannabis for pets
- Pet parents don’t want pharmaceuticals
- Importance of veterinary cannabis education
- Cannabis for pets with cancer and tumors
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract vs Isolates
- Combining topical & oral administration
- Cannabis for seizures in pets
- Choosing the right cannabis product
- Cannabis for pets in Canada
- Book a Consultation with Sandi Krucik-van Bommel at Inspired Pet Wellness
- Follow Inspired Pet Wellness on Instagram
- Have a question about your pet that you want answered on the podcast? Email us at [email protected]
- Angela Ardolino
Note: Like all discount codes, they don’t last furever!
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert and educator who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. Angela owns and operates Fire Flake Farm, an animal rescue. She’s also the founder and formulator of CBD Dog Health, which offers high quality, all-natural cannabis health and wellness products for pets; and MycoDog, which creates and produces high-quality medicinal mushroom and adaptogen tinctures specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she has used CBD Dog Health’s CBD for Dogs, and now MycoDog mushrooms for dogs, on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela’s pack includes rescues Jolene, Maza and Rhemi. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Sandi Krucik-van Bommel
Sandi has had a passionate love affair with animals all her life! With over 30 years of veterinary industry experience, Sandi has forged an inspired path to educating pet parents and veterinary professionals on the benefits to using cannabis for pets. As a Veterinary Cannabis Counselor, she offers expertise in education and personalized consultations to support and empower pet parents towards informed decisions for their pet’s cannabis journey.