Red Light Therapy for Dogs with Donna Woods and Julie Jacobs
As pet parents increasingly seek holistic ways to help their beloved companions heal naturally, we’ll explore how red light therapy for dogs, coupled with other holistic modalities like full spectrum hemp extract for pets, is revolutionizing the world of animal care. Joining us on this episode of Your Natural Dog with Angela Ardolino, Donna Woods, the co-founder of Photonic Health, a leading light therapy company dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of horses, dogs, and cats. Alongside Donna, we have Julie Jacobs, a practitioner with extensive expertise in healing and energy modalities, specializing in Red Light Therapy using Photonic Health products for years with remarkable results. Together, they’re here to discuss the astounding benefits of red light therapy for dogs, cats and horses. We’ll dive into the transformative power of red light therapy for dogs, from alleviating pain and inflammation to promoting healing and addressing yeast and allergies.
- What is red light therapy for dogs and animals
- Green and blue light therapy for dogs
- How red light therapy promotes healing
- Combining red light therapy & other holistic modalities, like CBD
- Red light therapy for yeast & allergies in dogs
- Red light therapy & CBD salve for growths, lumps & bumps
- Red light therapy for pain in dogs
- Red light therapy for horses and donkeys
- To learn more about Photonic Health and Light Therapy for pets, to order products or to get $25 off your first light order visit Photonic Health – Red Light Therapy – and at check out, please use code Pawsitive in the discount code box!
- Julie Jacobs – Pawsitive Solutions, Rainbow Tailz
- Have questions for Julie? Listeners can email her at [email protected]
- Follow Photonic Health on Facebook and Youtube
- Follow Pawsitive Solutions on Facebook
- Have a question about your pet that you want answered on the podcast? Email us at [email protected]
- Angela Ardolino
Note: Like all discount codes, they don’t last furever!
About Angela Ardolino
Angela Ardolino is a holistic pet expert and educator who has been caring for animals for over 20 years. Angela owns and operates Fire Flake Farm, a rescue animal sanctuary farm, and two locations of her natural pet salon and shop Beautify the Beast. She’s also the founder and formulator of CBD Dog Health, which offers high quality, all-natural cannabis health and wellness products for pets; and MycoDog, which creates and produces high-quality medicinal mushroom and adaptogen tinctures specifically for pets.
Accordingly, she has used CBD Dog Health’s CBD for dogs, and now MycoDog mushrooms for dogs, on all her pets at her rescue farm every day since 2016. Angela has Odie, a 16-year-old mini-schnauzer, as well as Jolene, Maza, and Rhemi. In addition, she has 4-10 more any time she is fostering or boarding. She is a member of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and the Veterinary Cannabis Association. In fact, Angela has educated hundreds of medical doctors and veterinarians on the therapeutic uses of medical cannabis on animals.
About Julie Jacobs
Julie Jacobs is a long time industry professional. Thanks to her dogs in need, she has been certified & trained in many healing and energy modalities including Reiki Master, Chakra clearing, acupressure, TCVM and more! Additionally she is a Certified Animal Aromatherapist (certified by 2 vets), Animal Communicator and specializes in Light Therapy using Photonic Health LLC products for years in her practice and at home with amazing results! As a pet store owner and columnist for pet industry media on merchandising & new products, she often consults for wholesalers & retailers especially new start up companies.
About Donna Woods
Donna Woods resides in the Horse Capital of the World-Ocala, FL. She is the co-founder and CEO of Photonic Health, A light therapy company dedicated to the health and wellbeing of horses, dogs & cats. She has been an Equine Bodyworker since 2004, incorporating several modalities including Chinese medicine, light therapy, Equine Touch, myofascial release, Reiki and emotional and energetic clearing. She is also certified in NLP, hypnosis, Infinite Possibilities trainer and an avid horse, dog and cat mom.